2: Scott

She looked absolutely stunning up there in that figure hugging floor length emerald green dress, her long black hair pulled back into a low loose bun exposing her beautiful collar bone and long neck... Balls! She still looks bloody gorgeous stood here with her hair pulled out slightly, water dripping off her face, and smelling ever so slightly of puke.
I pop a mint in her mouth and let my fingertips linger for just a second too long.
“Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?” She laughs, nearly choking on the mint!
“Thanks Scott, but I’ve just heaved my guts up and I’m sweaty from nerves, I’m pretty sure I look rough rather than beautiful right now”
I catch her chin between my thumb and finger and tip her head to look directly at me. I hold her gaze as I apply the gorgeous red shade of lipstick she only wears at night time to her full soft lips. God I want to taste those sweet lips, I want to lift her up onto the counter wrapping her legs around my waist and kiss her so passionately she can’t catch her breath. Bloody hell! Stop it Scott, she’s just been appointed to the senior management, don’t be a douche and try to bang her, she will think that’s the only reason you gave her the damn job...
“Scott?”
“Yes Lottie?” Her words jolted me out of my hot daydream, I realise I’m a little more than aroused right now and standing way too close for her not to notice.
“I, er, thanks” I feel her breath against my hand. I let go of her chin and my hand travels down her neck to her shoulder, I sweep a little bit of loose hair back.
“I’m no stylist but I think we are back to where we were before the nausea.” I smile at her as I step back taking a steadying gulp of air. I don’t think I’m imagining the heat between us as I notice her also looking flushed.
“Oh, yes, thanks” she turns towards the mirror and faffs  with her hair some more.
“I will see you back out there, starters are coming out and someone assures me there’s those little onion tarts I like on offer...” I wink at her and disappear out of the bathroom still feeling a little heated. I head to the bar to cool my jets.
“Whiskey on the rocks please” I prop myself on the bar stool and subtly readjust my trousers to make myself more comfortable.
“Scotty, where you been man?” Harry Temple, our new accountant sidles up next to me, lager in hand. “Did you see our little Lottie up there, sheesh! She could promote cat shit as aftershave in that dress.” He chugs his pint back and crashes the glass on the bar “fill er up darlin” he shouts across to the bar staff who are all busy with other people.
“She sure is something Harry” I mutter into my drink as I knock it back.
“Did you hear that asshat she’s been seeing has moved to Manchester, so she is officially free and single?!” It’s more of a statement than a question.
“I didn’t know she had a boyfriend to be honest”
“Oh yeah, well more fuck buddies than boyfriend/girlfriend from how he sells it in the pub. God she sounds pretty hot in the sack, though he was a prick so I’d imagine he made most of it up to impress the lads”
Sometimes I forget what a dick Harry can be. He’s been with the firm for three months and is Caroline’s nephew, so he gets a slightly easier ride than most. But at 29 he is a complete man child! He behaves like he’s still at university, talks to his seniors like they are his drinking mates, and is absolutely inappropriate about anything that wears a bra... I’ve never felt my age until I met this little prick, and now I feel 40 and it’s depressing. The youth of today are complete idiots.
“Shut up Harry, don’t talk about my staff in such a juvenile and demeaning way, have some respect for god sake” I get up and walk away before I hit the twerp.

Comments